While I was working through this assignment, I made a lot of connections with what the reading was saying. I seemed to cringe at the idea of some activities, simply because it doesn’t line up nicely with the flow of my classroom. The activities always came from the opposite type group. I see the value in them for students though, so I know that I need to add more of these style activities into my plans. I think that putting my students faces to the personality types listed in the book really helps me to see how each activity would benefit specific students. Having a name and a face seemed to help me get over the fact that it may not go with the typical flow of my classroom, and helps motivate me to make it all work together.
- Final Paper finished TWO whole days early…am I really still a P??? February 15, 2016
- Reflection February 13, 2016
- Classroom Management February 13, 2016
- Classroom Management February 10, 2016
- Unit plan using Graphic organizer (The Four Learning Styles) February 10, 2016