Today , as I was correcting papers and recording grades in Power School, I chose to listen to some music. I was thinking about the intelligence survey we took in class. My response to the item asking about listening to music when grading papers etc. was “rarely”. Now I know why. It isn’t that I don’t want to listen to music while working; it’s that I can’t manage it. It was too hard to listen to the music, dance in my seat, AND hit the correct keys on the computer. Many students were getting some strange scores for their assignments. So, I’m not a musical genius because I don’t like music; I just can’t multi-task when I’m listening to music. It was ironic and funny (although I’m glad no one was watching).
- Final Paper finished TWO whole days early…am I really still a P??? February 15, 2016
- Reflection February 13, 2016
- Classroom Management February 13, 2016
- Classroom Management February 10, 2016
- Unit plan using Graphic organizer (The Four Learning Styles) February 10, 2016