“I think the big mistake in schools is trying to teach children anything, and by using fear as the basic motivation. Fear of getting failing grades, fear of not staying with your class, etc. Interest can produce learning on a scale compared to fear as a nuclear explosion to a firecracker.”
― Stanley Kubrick
Let’s talk! Does this quote pertain to what we know about personality type?
- Final Paper finished TWO whole days early…am I really still a P??? February 15, 2016
- Reflection February 13, 2016
- Classroom Management February 13, 2016
- Classroom Management February 10, 2016
- Unit plan using Graphic organizer (The Four Learning Styles) February 10, 2016