First off I hope I’m doing this BLOG thing correctly. I don’t see anyone else’s posts except for the beginning of November from Beth and Ellen. So here we go! I had so many thoughts going through my head as I read the chapters and lots of notes were flying into my notebook. I now see some areas I can “change” to meet the needs of my little ones. I see “mistakes” I may be making that are impacting their learning and my patience. I realize what worked last year with my groups may not work this year, even though some of my students were with me last year. My eyes are wide open to adapt and make changes to my daily schedule, activities and assessments. Can’t wait to discuss with everyone their thoughts and visions of classroom management and how to reach all our learners through their and our personalities.
- Final Paper finished TWO whole days early…am I really still a P??? February 15, 2016
- Reflection February 13, 2016
- Classroom Management February 13, 2016
- Classroom Management February 10, 2016
- Unit plan using Graphic organizer (The Four Learning Styles) February 10, 2016